Term & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Use of Web-site & E-mails
- Typographical Errors
- Returns, Refunds & Restocking Fee
- Special conditions when buying specific items online
· We do not pass on any of customers information to anyone else; we keep our customers personal details confidential and use them only for the purpose we got them for. We do not sell, or share customers personal details with other businesses or vendors. According to the Privacy Act 1993 you may check and correct the accuracy of personal details at any time.
· From time to time we may send you product information (including special offers) in the mail or by e-mail.
2. Use of Web-site & E-mails
· Waysoft Ltd. makes every effort to keep the information on this website current, accurate and complete. However, Waysoft Ltd. cannot guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or that it is current at all times. Waysoft Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any errors. Waysoft Ltd. reserves the right to change or modify information contained on the website at any time without notice.
· All information and materials provided on www.diapersexpress.co.nz and www.babyonline.co.nz. is for your personal use only.
· Reliance upon any information and material on this Site shall be at your sole risk. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences resulting from the use of, or reliance on, the information and materials contained on this website or on any third party website linked to it. All information should be verified independently before being used or relied on. Viewers are encouraged to contact Waysoft Ltd. to ensure the accuracy of the information.
· Waysoft Ltd. cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, or other code that manifest contaminated or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and check points to satisfy yourself as to the integrity of files downloaded from this site.
· The recipient of any of our e-mails should check the e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by company e-mails.
· If you wish to remove your name from our mailing list please ask us to do so or use “REMOVE ME” link in the email. Please note that this will not affect order confirmation emails, they will be sent to you every time you place an order.
3. Typographical Errors
If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. Waysoft Ltd. has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit or solve the problem in the way most suitable for you and our company.
- PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE
Your cheque for this order must be cleared before your order is dispatched.
- PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD
- PAYMENTS BY BANK PAYMENT/DEPOSIT AND MONEY ORDER
We need to receive the payment for this order before it can be dispatched.
Normally your bank payments and deposits will show on our account overnight. However it can take longer depending on your bank's processing times.
IMPORTANT! When making your bank payment it is important that you include your customer order number as the reference. Failure to do so may result in delays in dispatch of your order or your account reconciliation.
If you would like your order to be dispatched immediately (subject to our working hours and order amount),
please choose Credit Card payment option. Our credit card payment limit is $2000. If your order is over $2000 and you would like to pay by credit card you will need to come and pay in person at 66 Carbine Rd, Mt Wellington, Auckland.
· Every effort will be made to fulfill orders placed with Diapers Express/Waysoft Ltd., but we shall not be liable to any person if Waysoft Ltd. declines to supply product(s) for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to decline orders without disclosing the reason behind that action.
· Waysoft Ltd. shall not be liable for failure to deliver on expected time whether the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Waysoft or otherwise.
· Please note that delivery charges are automatically detected by our system. However in rare cases the delivery charge may be wrong or may not show up. If this happens and you are paying by cheque or bank payment we will contact you to confirm the new delivery charge. If you are paying by credit card WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT THE DELIVERY FEE and charge you the correct amount without prior confirmation. Please feel free to give us a call to confirm your courier charge. We are not liable for any losses or delays if we can’t reach you on the phone number or email address you provided when placing the order.
· If the Customer fails to sign or did not request for signature to be obtained on delivery of the Products, the Products shall be left at the delivery address,where courier driver feels it was safe to drop, and be deemed delivered at that point in time. It is the customer's responsibility to give our company delivery instruction (like Signature required or Do not drop at front door etc), our General instructions to the courier drivers is to drop the boxes at the delivery address if no instructions were given by the customer to do otherwise. The property and risk in the Product shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address, and when the courier company confirms that it has been delivered to the right address.
· In case of short or incorrect delivery you need to contact us as soon as possible. Any queries regarding delivery of New Zealand parcels and the contents will not be considered after 14 days from dispatch date, and after 30 days for orders going to China.
· Please inspect all items before signing for your parcel, if there is any damage you need to tell the courier driver and note it down when signing, as this is the Courier Company's responsibility.
6. Warranty and Returns
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects and material and workmanship. Any faults in any of our products should be reported to us as soon as possible and always in a reasonable time period.
Waysoft Limited has the right to seek the return of any faulty goods or faulty parts from the customer and therefore customers should not dispose of any faulty products or parts without first consulting Waysoft Limited. Waysoft Limited will determine whether or not it requires the faulty product to be returned or not. If Waysoft Limited seeks the return of the faulty product it will pay reasonable costs of return and redelivery of the product.
No refunds will be given for goods if you have simply changed your mind unless they have been returned within 30 days of the date of purchase in the original packaging and a receipt or invoice must be provided as to proof of purchase. If the item was used, the return will only be accepted at the discretion of Waysoft Limited. In such cases Waysoft Limited reserves the right to charge a reasonable market rental for the period the item was used. Change of mind returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Returns and/or exchanges for incorrect products ordered or change of mind returns will be at the cost of the customer. This includes courier/postage fees for return products and courier/postage fees for parts sent from us as an exchange (this condition does not apply to faulty products).
If the customer received a free gift as part of a promotion and the product or portion of the product is returned for any reason (unless it was a faulty or defective product) the free gift must be returned along with the unwanted product. Free gifts cannot be returned for refund or exchange and have no cash value of their own.
The liability of Waysoft Limited for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from one of our products for non-compliance of any of our products or for any other reason shall not in the event exceed the amount equivalent to the price of the product.
Waysoft Limited has the right to change its policy relating the return and refund of products at any time without notice.
All non-business customers have all the rights they are entitled to under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the above terms do not deprive them of any of the rights or remedies they have under that Act.
7. Special conditions when buying specific items online
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING ANY Washable ITEMS ONLINE.
Due to the delicate nature of washable products and for hygienic reasons the following conditions apply to all online purchases of such items, so please choose carefully before ordering:
o "Change of mind" returns will not be accepted. Please select the right size when ordering.
o Only unopened products in its original packaging and condition may be returned for exchange or credit and only at the discretion of Waysoft Ltd./BabyOnline.
o All exchanges or returns must be at customer's cost.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING ANY BABY FORMULA ONLINE.
Due to the shortage in stock of some baby formula, strict rules apply when ordering baby formula online. Please refer to the terms stated on the formula page of our website. In additional to those terms please note that the following restrictions apply when placing orders for Karicare GOAT formula:
- 2 cans per credit card per fortnight
- 2 cans per IP address per fortnight
We reserve the right to cancel any baby formula orders if we suspect fraudulent activity or for any other reason without notifying the customer.
· All prices on the website are in NZ$ and inclusive of GST. Prices may change without prior notice.
· All quotes from Waysoft Ltd. are valid while stocks last unless stated otherwise. Specials are subject to availability and while stocks last.