The Rockit Portable Baby Rocker
A Genius Idea!
Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The award winning Rockit will keep rocking so you don't have to!
Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have travel accessory keeps babies moving and helps to keep them snoozing. Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with the universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would.
In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
Safe to use from birth onwards, the Rockit is not a toy, but has been tested to the toughest 0-36 month toy standards, as it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle - The Rockit has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes, it can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button
- Showerproof: Use inside and out - Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn't 'Rockit Science' it just means it's showerproof and safe to use outside, avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed - the motor is so quiet (approx 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library, the speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child
- Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers - the clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes, you simply click the Rockit into place vertically, as soon as you need it
- Award winning product!
Note that if you have any difficulty starting the Rockit try exchanging the batteries for new good-quality batteries and ensure it is being started in a vertical position.
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for orders over $100 (some exclusions apply to large items (eg furniture))
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.