Skep Easy Clip Stroller frame with Neeva Black & Grey Knitted Dot Capsule - without Base
1- The Skep Easy Clip Stroller frame works perfectly with the Neeva Capsule.
- Simply just remove the capsule from your car and click and you're ready to go
- Mesh basket
- Removable Parent tray featuring 2 cup holders and a small compartment
- Rear wheels with brakes
- Includes 1 set of adapters (to connect capsule to the frame)
- Swivelling front wheels (can be fixed)
- Safety strap
- Easy to fold and set up
- Lightweight frame - only 5.6kg
- Dimensions of frame: 96cm (H) x 80cm (L) x 52cm (W)
- Dimensions of frame when folded: 83cm (H) x 38cm (L) x 52cm (W)
2- Neeva Capsule Black & Red Knitted Dot
Neeva infant capsule is suitable from birth up to 13kgs ( newborn and infant height less than 66 cm and up to 12 months approx.) .
- Rear facing infant capsule
- Removable, washable seat cover
- Sun Canopy
- 3-Point harness system with one hand adjustment
- 2-harness positions for growing babies
- Light Weight and easy to carry with an adjustable handle
- Easy to adjust in the car with the 3-point car seat belt.
- Wide supportive base, also can be used for rocking motion
- European Safety Standards approved (ECE 44) recognised by New Zealand Authorities.
- Fits Babies whose height is 66cm (26 inches) or less.
- Recommended lifespan of 5 years as per manufacturer
- This car seat is classified as 'Universal' which will fit in vehicles that are capable of accepting a 'Universal' car restraint (this should be declared in the vehicle handbook).
- This capsule without base and can't clip on base .
Please note photo of the product colour may slightly differ from actual item due to lightning / screen resolution.
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for orders over $100 (some exclusions apply to large items (eg furniture))
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.