Moltex Eco-Friendly Nappies
**Please note that all Moltex Nature No.1 nappies are white/cream nappies**
Moltex nappy is the result of more than 50 years of research and development. The Moltex brand has a long standing heritage and is known for being environmentally conscious and sustainable, and in 1991 Moltex brought to market the world's first eco-nappy. Offering the highest standards in production and ensuring regular quality control results in a first class nappy that is exclusively produced in Germany.
Moltex - Responsibility for mankind and environment
About Moltex Eco and Moltex nature no.1 nappies:
1. The absorbent pulp core is 100% chlorine free. Conventional chlorine bleaching has been proven to create a known human carcinogen - dioxin - which may be harmful to a baby's delicate and absorbent skin.
2. The super soft topsheet contains 40% renewable materials.
3. Re-closable fastening system for a perfect fit.
4. Dermatologically tested and proven as “skin-friendly”.
5. Free from natural latex
6. Free from perfume.
For the production of the MOLTEX Öko, only raw materials selected which correspond to the recommendations of the German “Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit”,or of the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) or their standard of purity is documented by statements or report of the corresponding raw material suppliers, are used.
The harmlessness and sustainability of the raw materials are audited on a regular basis.
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for any order over $100
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.