POTATO BRAND - Thermal Stainless Steel Baby Feeding Bottle with double handles
Thermal Stainless-Steel Baby Feeding Bottle
- Thermos keeps fluids either hot or cold for approximately 4 hours. Look forward to a worry-free, convenient method of carrying warm water or milk on the go, the bottles are the perfect companion for outings with your baby.
- Stainless steel, unlike glass and plastic, is unbreakable and naturally resistant to bacteria, making it the safer alternative for your toddler .This saves you a great amount in the long term, and keeps your baby healthy and worry-free. With endless plastic bottles being thrown out daily, the move towards stainless steel also helps reduce plastic waste for a much cleaner and greener planet.
Comfortable and natural feed for baby
Wide breast like teat promotes natural latch-on similar to the breast feeding, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding , Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible teat.
- BPA free
- Top quality double layers 304 food grade stainless steel (Vacuum layer for thermal insulation)
- Wide round double handle easy to hold and grip in any direction.
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort.
- Food grade PP cap protect teat from dust and dirt.
- Teat made from a food grade silicone material (Breast like shape for easy latch-on)
- Smooth Silicone teat feels closer to skin.
- Super sensitive anti-colic valve for a comfortable feed.
- 360 guarantee liquid intake due to weighted ball with the straw keep it inside liquid.
- It comes with wide neck teat (flow 150ml) NZ619-M suitable for 3- 6 months.
- Teat NZ619-S( flow 50-100ml ) for 0-3 months can be purchased separately .
- Teat NZ619-L (flow 200ml ) for 4+ months can be purchased separately .
- Including teat cleaning accessory tool
- Bottle available in two sizes (180ml and 240ml).
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Do not microwave
Please read USE & CARE GUIDE carefully for full use and care instruction
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for any order over $100
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.