POTATO Thermal Stainless Steel Baby Feeding Bottle with double handles
Thermal Stainless-Steel Baby Feeding Bottle
- Thermos keeps liquids hot or cold for approximately 4 hours. Look forward to a worry-free, convenient method of carrying warm liquid on the go. Potato bottles are the perfect companion for outings with your baby.
- Stainless steel unlike glass and plastic, is unbreakable and naturally resistant to bacteria, making it the safer alternative for your baby.
- With endless plastic bottles being thrown out daily, the move towards stainless steel helps reduce waste for a much cleaner and greener planet.
Potato Thermal Bottles, The comfortable and natural feeding bottle
- BPA free
- Top quality double layer 304 food grade stainless steel (Vacuum layer for thermal insulation)
- Food grade, silicone, wide breast like teat to promote natural latch-on
- Wide round double handle easy to hold
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- Food grade PP cap protects teat from dust and dirt
- Super sensitive anti-colic valve for a comfortable feed
- Guaranteed 360 liquid intake due to weighted ball with straw, designed to help with colic
- Includes a wide neck 3-6 month medium flow teat
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Do not microwave
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for any order over $100
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.