Chicco KeyFit Baby Capsule - Moonstone
The Chicco KeyFit Capsule offers baby superior comfort and safety. The large seat provides ample room for infants from birth to average 9 months.
The Chicco KeyFit Capsules which fits into the base, can also be used as a carry chair or rocker.
The free standing car seat base comes with push button base leveling adjustment which ensures the correct positioning of the seat in the base. One pull tightening adjusts the 5 point harness automatically.
The Chicco KeyFit Plus also fits on other strollers like Bugaboo, UppaBaby, Mountain Buggy & Baby Jogger, using an adapter kit supplied by the stroller brand (adapters are additional).
#1-rated infant car seat in America
- An ergonomic infant insert provides extra support for smaller babies (2–14kg) on their first trips in the car and keeps them comfy and cosy.
- One-Pull Harness : 5 – point harness can be tightened with only one hand for a snug fit with less effort.
- Stay in Car Base – Clink in attachment and one hand removal from included base.
- Easy leveling: Spring loaded leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle during installation.
- Bubble – Level indicators : Two easy to read bubble levels accurately verify base angle during installation.
- Suitable from birth 2kg –14kg
- Dimensions: Seat + Base 600mm H x 650mm L x 430mm W Base Only: 200mm H x 470mm L x 380mm W Internal Space : Height : Head to Baby’s Bottom is 51cm (for the back) ;Bottom to Front is 28cm (for the legs). Weight : 4,5kg (seat out of its base) Base : 3kg
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.