Chicco Viaro/Orion Quick-Fold Travel System
Lightweight & Maneuverable
For ultimate convenience, the Viaro® has a sleek three-wheel design, lightweight aluminum frame, and one-hand quick fold. A pull-strap and button are conveniently tucked under the seat and easy to activate simultaneously for a compact, free-standing fold. The stroller is even easier to open again after closing.
Comfortable for Little Riders
For older babies and toddlers, Viaro® includes a multi-position backrest, adjustable canopy, and detachable tray with two cup holders. For younger babies, Viaro® accepts all Chicco infant car seats with secure, click-in attachment.
Convenient for Parents
Viaro® has a padded push-handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and a large basket that is easily accessible from the front or back. A swiveling front wheel and suspension help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface. Toe-tap rear brakes keep the stroller in place when parked.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and sleek 3-wheel design
- One-hand, free-standing fold
- Accepts all Chicco infant car seats with secure, click-in attachment
- Multi-position reclining seat and adjustable canopy
- Child tray with two cup holders
- Parent tray with two cup holders
- Padded push-handle
- Swiveling front wheel with suspension for maneuverability
- Toe-tap rear brakes for parking
- Large storage basket with front and rear access
The Viaro® Stroller is designed for children up to 50 pounds.
Care and Maintenance:
Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat
The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
Tailored for Comfort
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.
Built for Everyday Convenience
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.
- ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
- RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Removable newborn head and body support
- Removable canopy provides shade
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
- 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip
The KeyFit® 30 Car Seat is designed for infants between 4-30 pounds and up to 30 inches tall.
Care and Maintenance
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.