POTATO Wide Neck PP feeding bottle with handle
Comfortable and natural feed for baby
Wide breast like teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple.
- BPA free
- PP base as anti-collision to prevent deformation
- Wide round double-handle easy to hold and grip in any direction
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- Food grade PP cap protect teat from dust and dirt
- Teat made from a food grade silicon material (the softness, size and shape of silicone teat emulates the mother breasts).
- Smooth Silicone teat feels closer to skin.
- Super sensitive anti-colic valve for a comfortable feed.
- 360 guarantee liquid intake due to weighted ball with the straw keep it inside milk.
- It comes with wide neck teat (flow 150ml) NZ619-M suitable for 3- 6 months.
- Teat NZ619-S( flow 50-100ml ) for 0-3 months can be purchased separately .
- Teat NZ619-L (flow 200ml ) for 4+ months can be purchased separately .
- Including teat cleaning accessory tool
- Bottle available in three sizes (180ml , 240ml and 300ml).
- Includes teat cleaning accessory tool
Please read USE & CARE GUIDE carefully for full use and care instruction
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.