Prevail Women's Incontinence Pads BC-012 (10 Pads)
Prevail® Bladder Control Pads protect women against light bladder leakage, locking in 20% more wetness than the leading brand*. Women who experience somewhat frequent light leakage should use moderate absorbency pads to get the protection and cotton-enhanced™ comfort they deserve.
Each pad is individually wrapped for dependable on-the-go freshness and leakage defense whenever it's needed.
- Has soft side shields for added protection
- Has excellent leakage protection in a thinner, dual layer pad.
- Quick wick layer pulls moisture away from the skin for comfort and protection.
- Odour guard protection to maintain discretion even for extended use.
- Moderate absorbency pads , Pad length 23.5 cm
- Individually wrapped
- Made in USA
- Pack of 10 Pads
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE*
- North Island orders under $150.00 - $6.99
- South Island orders under $150.00 - $8.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.