Neeva Carina Stroller
Our Neeva Carina Stroller is practical, convenient, safe and an easy to use system that your can use on its own, or match with the Neeva Carina newborn capsule and/or carrycot.
Extremely maneuverable, versatile, multi-functional and all with a stylish, modern look.
Purchase on its own, or as a set.
- Centralized handle bar
- Rear brake and front locking wheels
- Extra compact free standing one handed fold
- Reversible pram seat with footrest
- 5-point safety harness
- Large extra-extendible UPF 50+ hood
- Bumper Bar
- Suitable for children up to 22kg (or 4 years of age)
- Frame can be conveniently folded with the pram seat attached without having to remove any elements
Carry Cot Features:
- Ideal for sleeping and travelling
- Cozy and comfortable
- Includes a mattress
- Tested to BS EN1466:2014
- For babies up to 9kg (or 6 months old)
Newborn Capsule Features:
- Rear facing infant capsule
- Removable, washable seat cover
- Sun canopy
- 3-Point harness system with one hand adjustment
- 2-harness positions for growing babies
- Light weight and easy to carry with an adjustable handle
- Easy to install in the car with the 3-point car seat belt
- Wide supportive base, can be used for rocking motion
- European safety standards approved (ECE R44/04) recognized by New Zealand Authorities
- Fits babies whose height is 66cm (26 inches) or less
- Recommended lifespan of 5 years as per manufacturer
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.