Neeva 4-Wheel Travel System Stroller GREY
This travel system includes a Neeva 4-Wheel Stroller and a Neeva Capsule with adaptors to move your little one from the car straight into the stroller without disturbing them, easy clip in system with no fuss.
Neeva Travel System Stroller features:
- EVA Wheels - no more flat tyres
- FREE Rain Cover
- 3-Reclining positions (includes: 1 sleeping position and 2 sitting positions)
- 5-Point harness system
- Canopy with small peek-a-boo windows
- Removable armrests
- Adjustable handle bar
- Adjustable footrest
- Swivelling front wheels (which can be fixed in place if desired)
- Rear wheel brake system (easy to apply with one push)
- Under stroller mesh storage basket
- Easy to fold and set up
- Instruction manual
- Suitable for babies from 6 months up to 15kg
- Net weight: 13kg
- Stroller approximate dimensions when folded: 82.5cm (L) x 53cm (W) x 34cm (H)
- Stroller approximate dimensions when assembled with capsule 110cm (L) x 53cm (W) x 99 cm (H)
Neeva Infant Capsule featuring:
- Rear facing infant capsule is suitable from birth up to 13kg (Approx. newborn - 6 months)
- Sun Canopy
- 3-Point harness system with one hand adjustment
- 2-harness positions for growing babies
- Lightweight and easy to carry with an adjustable handle
- Easy to install in the car with the 3-point car seat belt.
- Supportive base, also can be used for rocking motion
- European Safety Standards approved (ECE 44) recognised by New Zealand Authorities.
- For babies whose height is 66cm (26 inches) or less
- Recommended lifespan of 5 years as per manufacturer
BOX : ( N.W. :11.4 Kgs - G.W.: 13.2 Kgs - Dimensions:77 X 43.5X 48.5 cm )
NOTE: Please carefully read the attached instructions before use
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.