SKEP CLIP & JOG 3 Wheel Travel System BLACK & GREY
This travel system includes a SKEP 3 Wheel Jogger with Eva wheels and SKEP Happy Capsule with adaptors to move your little one from the car straight into the jogger without disturbing them, easy clip in system with no fuss.
Our SKEP Stylish 3-Wheel jogger features:
- EVA Wheels - no more flat tyres!
- FREE Rain Cover (has little air vents on the side to allow air in)
- FREE Sunshade
- 3-Reclining positions (includes: 1 sleeping position and 2 sitting positions)
- 5-Point harness system
- Canopy with 3 small peek-a-boo windows
- Removable Child tray featuring a cup holder
- Removable Parent’s tray featuring 2 cup holders and a small compartment
- Swivelling front tyre (it can be locked to stay fixed)
- A brake for the rear tyres (easy to apply with one push)
- Mesh basket at the bottom of the pram to keep nappies, rain cover, sunshade, toys … etc
- Easy to fold and set up
- Safety strap to ensure the pram will not roll away
- Cushion can be removed for washing
- Instruction manual is included
- Net Weight: 13kgs
- Approximate dimensions when folded: 89cm (L) x 55cm (W) x 44cm (H)
- Suitable for babies up to 16kgs
SKEP rear facing infant capsule is suitable from birth up to 13kgs (Approx. newborn - 6months), featuring:
- Removable and washable seat cover
- Suncanopy (Can be removed)
- 3-Point harness system with one hand adjustment
- 2-harness positions for growing babies
- Light Weight and easy to carry with an adjustable handle
- Easy to adjust in the car with the 3-point car seat belt.
- Wide supportive base, also can be used for rocking motion
- European Safety Standards approved (ECE 44) recognised by New Zealand Authorities.
- Fits Babies whose height is 66cm (26 inches) or less.
- Lifespan: 5 years from the manufactured date
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for any order over $100
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.