How much does BabyOnline charge for delivery?
We do FREE delivery NATIONWIDE for orders $100.00 and over *excludes wooden cots* or a small flat rate fee of $5.99 NATIONWIDE for orders under $100.00. This shipping policy DOES NOT apply to On Account customers, Wholesale and commercial customers. Please contact us for freight fees if you have any queries.
Sorry, we are unable to deliver to the Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island.
How long will it take to get my order delivered?
Here at BabyOnline we do our best to dispatch orders ASAP.
Normal delivery times are:
2-3 Working Days - Auckland
3-4 Working Days - North Island
4-5 Working Days - South Island
Add extra 3 days for rural locations
- Please note these times are an indication only, at certain periods BabyOnline or courier companies may experience higher volumes in freight & therefore delivery may take a little longer.
- We are unable to specify times and/or days of delivery as we deliver through courier companies who keep their own schedules.
- Couriers are unable to call or txt prior to delivery. Please note we always do our best to work with the couriers for a prompt delivery service.
- Orders are not processed/dispatched on Saturday’s, Sunday’s or Public Holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include your full name and order number as shown on your confirmation email received from us at the time of purchase.
Does BabyOnline offer an URGENT delivery service?
Yes, but only inside Auckland metro Areas. For this we use Deadline couriers 3-hour service but there is an EXTRA FEE for this. Please call us to find out more about this service if required.
How can I place my order with BabyOnline?
You can order through our online website or phone us between 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 0800 627 339 to place a phone order.
How can I pay for my BabyOnline Order?
We accept a number of convenient payment methods:
- Visa or Mastercard (for security reasons we only accept credit/debit cards issued in New Zealand)
- Visa Debit Card (for security reasons we only accept credit/debit cards issued in New Zealand)
- Q Card (receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase) - Please contact our office to make payments.
- Direct Deposit (online banking)
- Cheque or Gift Vouchers
- Cash (PICK UP ONLY)
- Eftpos (PICK UP ONLY)
Can I pick up my online order?
YES! We have a centrally located showroom (64-66 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland) that you can pick up your order from. You can choose to pay online whilst placing your order or our showroom accepts Cash, Eftpos, Visa & Master card. Please note that if you order online we will need time to prepare your order for collection, this will be noted in your order confirmation.
Does BabyOnline deliver overseas?
No, unfortunately we only deliver within New Zealand at the moment.
Does BabyOnline offer Lay-by?
YES! This can be done through our website by checking the lay-by payment option at the end. All details will then be emailed through to you. We require a 20% deposit of your order total within 3 working days of the purchase date. You will then have 8 weeks to complete payments. Please note if a lay-by is cancelled there is a cancellation fee of 5% of the order total. To change a lay-by there is a $5.00 alteration fee.
Does the Hardware Items BabyOnline sell come with a warranty?
Yes, all hardware items brought new through BabyOnline carry a 1 year limited warranty with proof of purchase. All other items such as toys carry a 3 month limited warranty. If items have a fault occurred (excluding wear & tear) during this period BabyOnline's trained warehouse staff will fix the item when possible & if it cannot be fixed it will be replaced (Decision is at Babyonline's discretion). As soon as you have received your order please check the item/s asap, any tear and wear must be reported to Babyonline before starting using the item.