What is the charge for delivery?
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $200.00 - $999.99 - FREE*
- Auckland orders under $200.00 - $7.99
- North Island orders under $200.00 - $9.99
- South Island orders under $200.00 - $11.99.
- North Island Flat Rate - $100
- South Island Flat Rate - $125
This shipping policy does not apply to account customers, wholesale, and commercial customers. Please contact us for freight fees if you have any queries.
Sorry, we are unable to deliver to the Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island.
How long will it take to get my order delivered?
Here at Babyonline we do our best to dispatch orders as soon as possible
Approx delivery times are:
2-3 working days - Auckland
3-4 working days - North Island
4-5 working days - South Island
For rural areas please allow an extra 2-3 working days.
- The above time frames are once your order has been dispatched by us. We generally allow 24 hours for dispatch, during sales or promotional periods this may be slightly longer.
- We are unable to specify times and/or days of delivery as we deliver through courier companies who keep their own schedules. Couriers are unable to call or txt prior to delivery. Please note we always do our best to work with the couriers for a prompt delivery service.
- Orders are not processed/dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the timeframe specified please email us at email@example.com. You will need to include your full name and order number as shown on your confirmation email received from us at the time of purchase.
How can I place my order with BabyOnline?
The quickest and easiest way is through our secure website www.babyonline.co.nz
How can I pay for my BabyOnline Order?
We accept a number of convenient payment methods:
- Visa or Mastercard (for security reasons we only accept credit/debit cards issued in New Zealand)
- Laybuy or Afterpay - lets you spread the cost of your purchases over several payments interest free, making buying what you want that much easier.
- Direct Deposit (online banking)
Account name: Waysoft Ltd. Account Number: 02-0224-0227351-00 (Beware of scams: if you receive an invoice from us, please make sure to check the bank account matches before paying).
- POLi pay (instant online bank payment) SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO
How do I use ?
Simply select aftrepay as your payment method during the checkout process, afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal installments.(for more info go to https://www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/how-it-works).
What is ?
Simply select POLi as your payment method during the checkout process , POLi is the online payment option that allows you to use your Internet Banking to securely pay for your purchase. The payment is approved instantly, so you don't need to wait overnight for us to receive the payment. (for more info go to https://www.polipay.co.nz/for-consumers.html)
Can I pick up my online order?
YES, in Auckland.
Auckland: 16 Gabador Place, Mt Wellington, Auckland
You will need to pay online when placing your order for stock to be held. We will hold your order for a maximum of 10 working days. You will receive a phone call or email confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
Do Hardware Items come with a warranty?
Yes, all hardware items brought new through Babyonline carry a 1-year limited warranty with proof of purchase. All other items such as toys carry a 3-month limited warranty.
If items have a fault occur (excluding wear & tear) during this period Babyonline will request that the item is returned and we will check that the item is faulty. We will then repair, or replace the item (Decision is at Babyonline's discretion).
As soon as you have received your product(s) it is advised that you check them and report any faults / damage to Babyonline. Any faults or missing items should be reported within 5 working days. After this time is is understood that the customer has received all items in good, working order.
Does Babyonline deliver overseas?
No, unfortunately we only deliver within New Zealand at this time.