B. Boom Buggy Wooden Bee Ride-On
B. – Boom Buggy Wooden Bee Ride-On
This wooden ride-on Boom Buggy is a perfect beginner’s scooter. Solid and durable, this buzzy bee won’t give out. The rotating wheels allow the rider to move freely, and the handle keeps them on board. A great introduction to mobility for early walkers, the Boom Buggy will carry your little one all around the house. Boom Buggy™ is toddler powered!
Natural wood with a soft, comfy exterior. Sturdy handle for toddlers to hold on to. Rotating wheels let this Bee move freely in 360 degrees. With a little help from a buzzing friend, this is a great ride even for new walkers. Comes with: 1 Wooden Bee Ride-On
- Made from natural wood and equipped with a soft and comfortable seat, this buzz-worthy stroller wood allows your little one to push and scoot all over the house.
- The swivel wheels allow the rider to roll freely, and the sturdy handle is there to make sure they stay on board.
- By exploring the home of this kid-fed bee, your little driver will experience an activity that is exciting and healthy for his physical development.
- Safe and secure, the reliable Boom Buggy stroller is also great for new walkers.
- Ride-on toy made with natural wood
- Soft and comfortable exterior
- Rotating wheels with 360-degree movement
- No assembly required
Suitable for ages 18 months and up
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.