b.box Silicone Fresh Food Feeder
The fresh food feeder has been redefined, now with a food grade silicone feeder that’s easy to clean, dishwasher safe and gentle on baby’s gums. The silicone fresh food feeder lets bubs enjoy self-feeding in a fun and safe way. Tots as young as 4 months can enjoy melon, soft fruits, cool steamed veggies and more.
Simply twist the easy click-lock ring to open, fill the silicone feeder with food, pop it back on and enjoy!
Our unique tripod design lets bubs hold it with one or two hands, or parents can give a lending hand too. Plus the unique tripod design stands up when you put it down, keeping the feeder clean and hygienic. A hygiene cap is also included to keep the feeder clean when not in use or on the go. Ultra easy to clean under the tap, or in the dishwasher (top rack). Silicone feeder can also be used in a steam steriliser.
- Ideal way to safely introduce fresh foods and solids, safely and hygienically
- Food grade soft silicone feeder, is gentle on baby’s gums
- Ergonomic easy grip tripod design lets bubs hold it with one or two hands, at any angle. Or, parents can help hold it for tots too
- Unique tripod design, stands up to keep feeder clean
- Click-long ring for easy removal and insertion
- Hygiene cap included keeps feeder clean and hygienic
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Silicone feeder can be used in a steam steriliser
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.