b.box Sport Spout Drink Bottle 600ml
Perfect for active kids on the go, the sports spout bottle 600ml big thirst offers no-fuss easy flow drinking in our unique ergonomic triangle bottle. Better for school aged kids - this larger 600ml bottle is a little heavier than our 450ml bottle when full of liquid.
Its silicone spout requires no compression, just a light sucking action and features a slight valve to prevent spills. Large push button and flip top lid makes it easy for kids to open and drink from.
Parents love how the flip top lid keeps the mouthpiece clean and leak-proof when closed. Flexible handle lets kids carry it to class or training easily, plus bumper (removable) to protect against life’s knocks.
Made from Tritan™ ,the bottle is lightweight and extra durable. 600ml capacity. Minimal parts make it easy to clean. Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- silicone spout requires no compression for easy flow drinking
- light valve prevents spills
- unique ergonomic triangular shape bottle fits the two-hand grip of a child perfectly.
- easy push button open/close lid. lid pops open at the press of button and locks into place to prevent hitting the child in the face when tipped forward
- lightweight with a flexible carry handle
- bumper (removable) for added durability and protection
- minimal parts, easy to clean – dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- materials – tritan™, PP and silicone
- Size of the product: 86mm (d) x 78.7mm (w) x 230mm (h)
- Before first use - ensure silicone valves are separated by gently squeezing to allow air to enter the bottle. This will allow better liquid flow.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE*
- North Island orders under $150.00 - $6.99
- South Island orders under $150.00 - $8.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.