b.box Tritan Drink Bottle 600ml
Made from tritan™, our unique big kids’ 600ml drink bottle is ideal for kindy and school kids. Its unique triangle shape bottle is designed specifically for little hands, making it easier for kids to grip. Better for school aged kids - this larger 600ml bottle is a little heavier than our 450ml bottle when full of liquid.
Easy push button pops open the lid, keeping straw tops hygienic when closed and never goes astray. Spill-proof bite valve straw top prevents accidental spills. Robust carry handle makes it easy for kids to carry and remove out of school bags.
Its 600ml capacity and angled silicone straw lets kids drink to the very last drop and stay hydrated throughout the day. Minimal parts and ultra easy to assemble / disassemble and clean. Dishwasher safe. Plus, customise the look with removable bumper
- unique ergonomic triangular shape bottle fits the two-hand grip of a child perfectly.
- easy to open/close lid. lid pops open at the press of button and locks into place to prevent hitting the child in the face when tipped forward.
- spill-proof bite valve straw top prevents accidental spills
- robust carry handle makes it easy to carry and remove out of school bags
- silicone straw top and angled straw – allows kids to drink even when tilted.
- minimal parts and ultra-easy to clean, assemble/disassemble
- removable, stylish bumper, to customize the look
- materials – PP and silicone
- Size of the product: 86mm (d) x 78.7mm (w) x 268mm (h)
- Before first use - ensure silicone valves are separated by gently squeezing to allow air to enter the bottle. This will allow better liquid flow.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE*
- North Island orders under $150.00 - $6.99
- South Island orders under $150.00 - $8.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.