Bumkins Silicone Dipping Spoons - 3 Pack LOLLIPOP PINK
Introduce baby to the world of self-feeding and utensils with this set of starter spoons. Made from 100% food-safe silicone that is gentle on gums, Silicone Dipping Spoons are double-ended to grow with baby—one side for dipping into purees, the other for scooping. Silicone Dipping Spoons are the ideal size for baby to begin the motions of self-feeding while under the supervision of an adult. With three spoons in a set, there are enough for both parent and baby to have a spoon in hand, avoiding any power struggles with independent eaters. Spoons can be used with the Bumkins Silicone First Feeding Set or separately. Easy to clean by hand and dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free and lead-free
- CPSIA tested
- 100% food-safe silicone
- Double-end spoon grows with baby: one side for dipping into purees, the other for scooping solids
- Ideal for baby to begin the motions of self-feeding while supervised by an adult
- Measuring approximately 4.75” long x 1" around
- For ages 3 months and up
Inspect before use. Do not leave child unattended with spoons. Discard if damaged or torn.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.