Chicco Viaro Stroller (3 Wheels) - Graphite
Lightweight & Maneuverable
For ultimate convenience, the Viaro® has a sleek three-wheel design, lightweight aluminum frame, and one-hand quick fold. A pull-strap and button are conveniently tucked under the seat and easy to activate simultaneously for a compact, free-standing fold. The stroller is even easier to open again after closing.
Comfortable for Little Riders
For older babies and toddlers, Viaro® includes a multi-position backrest, adjustable canopy, and detachable tray with two cup holders. For younger babies, Viaro® accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with click-in attachment.
Convenient for Parents
Viaro® has a padded push-handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and a large basket that is easily accessible from the front or back. A swiveling front wheel and suspension help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface. Toe-tap rear brakes keep the stroller in place when parked.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and sleek 3-wheel design
- One-hand, free-standing fold
- Accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with click-in attachment
- Multi-position reclining seat and adjustable canopy
- Child tray with two cup holders
- Parent tray with two cup holders
- Padded push-handle
- Swiveling front wheel with suspension for maneuverability
- Toe-tap rear brakes for parking
- Large storage basket with front and rear access
The Viaro® is designed for children up to 22kg.
Care and Maintenance:
Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.