Haakaa Goats Wool Baby Hairbrush
The Haakaa Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush is the perfect tool for brushing delicate infant hair. Brushing your baby's hair has major benefits to their wellbeing, and with our eco-friendly 100% natural brush, you can keep their scalp stimulated while also assisting to prevent cradle cap, generating blood flow and removing dried skin while keeping them relaxed.
1 piece with storage bag
- 100% natural. Made from rubberwood and goat wool.
- Easy to hold and grip.
- Soft woollen bristles guarantee no itching or scratching.
- Help prevent cradle cap and increase blood flow.
- Provides a relaxing and soothing sensation for your child.
- Made using sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Woollen bristles can be washed with shampoo and conditioner. Please be careful not to get the wooden handle wet to avoid cracking or damage. Lay flat to dry. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners to clean this product.
Note: Natural wood products vary in colour and may have a slight odour which will fade over time.
BabyOnline provides FREE DELIVERY in NZ for orders over $100 (some exclusions apply to large items (eg furniture))
Delivery for orders under $100 in NZ are $5.99
We currently do not offer international delivery.
Normal delivery times are:
- 2-3 Working Days - Auckland
- 3-4 Working Days - North Island
- 4-5 Working Days - South Island
- Add extra 3 days for rural locations
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.