Tommee Tippee Sangenic TWIST & CLICK Advanced Nappy Disposal Unit
This new stylish and compact design features a more efficient system that uses less film to wrap each nappy. Each refill cassette is made from 98% recycled plastic.
The Nappy Disposal Unit is easy to use: simply push the nappy into the well until gripped, twist once to seal, then close the unit to enable the Easi-Push plunger to push the nappy into the bin. This disposal unit is hygienic, as the nappies are individually wrapped in an odour-proof, fragranced anti-bacterial film which kills 99% of germs on contact. The compact and discreet design fits easily into nurseries and bathrooms. The Sangenic Nappy Disposal Unit comes with one refill
cassette. Each cassette wraps approximately one month worth of nappies. Additional refill cassettes can be purchased separately.
- More efficient system uses less film to wrap each nappy and clicks when full wrapped
- Each refill cassette is made from 98% recycled plastic
- Compact design with flat lid for easy opening against walls
- Bin holds up to 28 nappies
- Soft citrus scent for each cassette
- Twist and wrap approx. one months' worth of nappies per cassette
- Includes one cassette
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.