Crane Cool Mist Humidifier - FOX
Wyatt the Fox is a super cute critter who will help when your little ones are stuffed up with winter snuffles.
The Crane Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier can be used by parents looking for natural alternatives to cough medicine and other croup, colds and cough remedies, as it increases the moisture in the air. A Crane Humidifier can be used with persistent dry coughs and congestion from newborn babies right through to toddlers and adults.
If your child is coughing at night, you can leave the humidifier running all night as it is whisper quiet. Our humidifier reviews show that parents that have a child with cough and cold symptoms or congestion are finding this to be a best buy for a baby humidifier or child's vaporiser.
Croup in children, and coughing up phlegm or mucus are difficult to deal with, as they can disrupt a baby’s sleep, however a Crane humidifier can be used in all these situations. Many doctors recommend cool mist humidifiers.
If your child has asthma or a breathing condition we suggest checking with your GP or a health professional to see if a humidifier or vaporiser would be suitable to use.
Crane Humidifier Features:
- Can be used with cough, cold and croup symptoms
- Increase the moisture in the air for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation with variable cool mist output control
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling
- 1 gallon (3.75 litres) tank runs up to 11 hours per fill, or up to 24 hours on the lowest setting
- Water indicator light
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.