Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector Set (6 x 4ml pack)
The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone, which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
Our Silicone Colostrum Collector Set comes with 6 x Colostrum Collectors (4ml) and a complimentary cotton wipe, together in a clear storage case.
Please note: Ensure clearance from your health professional prior to antenatal expressing as there may be a risk of early labour.
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone.
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
- Portable, leakproof and reusable.
- Heat and freeze resistant.
- Clear measurements.
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.