Haakaa Silicone Finger Brush
Haakaa finger brush is specially designed to instill positive and important dental hygiene from the beginning. Haakaa finger brush is made of extra soft silicone with your baby's comfort in mind. Place over your finger and gently massage your child's gums. Get your child used to the brushing sensation early so teething brushing becomes a fun and essential part of every day life.
- The two different surfaces allow multiple options for cleaning and soothing of delicate new teeth and tender gums. Includes storage case.
- Once your child starts to get multiple teeth we recommend moving onto our silicone toothbrush range.
- Keep baby's teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Food grade silicone.
- Massages and soothes tender gums.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free & tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
- Suitable for ages 0–18 months.
*Can be sterilised or ran under boiling water.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Caution: Check condition regularly – replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one. Silicone finger brush can be a choking hazard if given to child to use on their own. These products are not teethers and although designed to provide relief they are not designed to be chewed.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.