Haakaa Silicone Finger Brush
Haakaa finger brush is specially designed to instill positive and important dental hygiene from the beginning. Haakaa finger brush is made of extra soft silicone with your baby's comfort in mind. Place over your finger and gently massage your child's gums. Get your child used to the brushing sensation early so teething brushing becomes a fun and essential part of every day life.
- The two different surfaces allow multiple options for cleaning and soothing of delicate new teeth and tender gums. Includes storage case.
- Once your child starts to get multiple teeth we recommend moving onto our silicone toothbrush range.
- Keep baby's teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Food grade silicone.
- Massages and soothes tender gums.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free & tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
- Suitable for ages 0–18 months.
*Can be sterilised or ran under boiling water.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Caution: Check condition regularly – replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one. Silicone finger brush can be a choking hazard if given to child to use on their own. These products are not teethers and although designed to provide relief they are not designed to be chewed.