Haakaa Silicone Self-Feeding Spoon Set
The Haakaa Silicone Self-Feeding Spoon Set is the perfect way to kickstart your little one’s self-feeding journey! Our unique Silicone Noodle Spoon and Silicone Table Spoon designs support your child’s natural feeding technique to build confidence and independence at mealtimes.
Our spoons are made of 100% food grade silicone, which is soft and safe on delicate mouths and gums. The ergonomic handles are bent to help your child scoop food in an upwards motion that is both intuitive and easy for their little hands.
Our uniquely designed Noodle Spoon is the perfect confidence builder for little hands learning to feed themselves. Made from 100% silicone and ergonomically shaped, the Haakaa noodle spoon is designed to assist children in scooping noodles onto their spoon in a motion that is both natural and easy while encouraging them to self-feed.
Unlike a regular spoon or fork, our unique patented design allows your child to scoop noodles into the teeth of the spoon in an upward motion, catching more noodles and keeping them on the spoon. The unique bent handle allows your child to grasp the handle comfortably and easily place food into their mouth, which builds confidence and independence while eating a traditionally tricky meal.
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone.
- Ergonomically-designed to help your child self-feed.
- Bent easy-grip handle support baby’s natural feeding technique.
- Safe and soft edges for delicate mouths and gums.
- Helps develop confidence and improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Noodle spoon’s upward scoop design allows for more noodles to be caught than with a regular spoon.
- Packaged in a handy protective storage case.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.