Mum2Mum Bean Pod Swaddle Pouch RAINBOW
The BRAND NEW Zip Up BABY SWADDLE POUCH!
The easiest option for swaddling your baby. Your baby will feel snug and secure in the Bean Pod from Mum 2 Mum.
The Bean Pod Swaddle Pouch allows baby to move their hands into a comfortable position that suits them without waking up, while at the same time the design will also help contain startle reflex.
In size large of the Bean Pod, as baby grows you can transition baby into a sleeping bag with side opening popper arm holes. Giving you the option of arms in and snug or arms out and free.
- Stretchy flexible fabric to allow for natural movement
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy change
- Skin-friendly, breathable fabrics
- Poppers/domes in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free as they grow (size large only)
- 0.2 TOG Summer weight, when used without blankets – or can be used for cooler nights with blankets.
(PLEASE CHECK THE WEIGHT OF YOUR BABY & ORDER FOR THE WEIGHT THEY ARE NOW) Swaddles are not effective if they are not the right size.
0-2 months – (up to 6kg) Length of swaddle is 55cm
2-6 months – (from 5 – 8kgs ) Length of swaddle is 70cm
4-12 months (from 7 – 10kg) Length of swaddle is 78cm
Made from stretch cotton and cotton Bamboo blend – cool weight, suitable for summer. Can be used year round with warmer clothing inside and blankets.
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.