NUK First Choice WIDE NECK Anti-Colic Teats SILICONE - Pack of 2
As close as it gets to breastfeeding
A mother’s nipple changes shape during breastfeeding. It adapts to the baby's mouth, enabling optimal food intake and providing the best possible training for the jaw, palate, tongue and lips. The NUK teats were therefore modelled on a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding.
NUK FIRST CHOICE combines the orthodontic benefits of the NUK shape with a feeling similar to breastfeeding. The following features of the bottle teat enable you to combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding without problems.
- Modelled on the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding
- Orthodontic NUK shape and extra wide lip rest
- Fits all NUK FIRST CHOICE bottles
- Approved by The British Dental Health Foundation
- Anti-colic air system
Please Note These Teats Are Only Compatible With Nuk First Choice / First Choice+ Bottles Not Nuk Standard Neck Bottles**
For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1–2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilisation we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, it’s natural formula removes dried on milk protein, pulp and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone. To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage
- Small hole - for thin liquids such as breast milk, water, etc
- Medium hole - for formula milk
- Large hole - for thicker liquids