Nuk *SILICONE* Space Pacifiers Pack of 2
Our youngest babies not only have a mind of their own right from the start, but also completely different physical characteristics.
Babies' young and delicate skin is particularly sensitive. Nuk has designed the new Nuk Space Silicone Soother to protect this skin in the best possible way and to ensure the greatest comfort for your offspring at all times.
The soother impresses with its particularly flat and thin baglet, which offers sufficient space for the natural sucking movement.
The Nuk Space Soother, therefore, fits optimally into the mouth when the baby sucks on it.
More than 95% of babies accept the Nuk Soother.
The Nuk Space Soother also has particularly extra-large ventilation holes that ensure maximum air circulation and allow the baby's delicate skin to breathe.
- Improved Nuk original shape, modelled on a mother's nipple as she breastfeeds, which fits optimally into the mouth
- Extra-large ventilation holes for maximum air circulation and enabling the skin to breathe - perfect for sensitive baby skin
- Thinner and narrower baglet neck reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
- Sturdy, reusable packaging box for storage and transport
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.