Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Band
Don't let your life's journeys be spoilt by the onset of nausea and vomiting; alleviate motion sickness and enjoy journeys with your children or enjoy your pregnancy by relieving your morning sickness by using Sea-Bands. Also ideal for those suffering from post-operative & chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- Drug Free
- No side effects
- Used by Doctors and in hospitals
Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.
Instructions for using Sea-Bands:
Sea-Bands may be used to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness and cancer nausea and vomiting. To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.
Ideal to use in conjunction with:
Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Ginger Lozenge Pk 24
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.