Woolbabe Merino/Organic Cotton PJ Suit - TEKAPO STARS
The Woolbabe PJ Suit is so comfy your children will not want to take it off. Sorry, they may well still be in their Woolbabe jammies when bedtime rolls around again tonight!
Woolbabe's unique fabric feels like 100% cotton but contains 30% merino. This is enough merino to help with temperature regulation and make the jammies perfect for a wide temperature range.
The fabric washes beautifully and feels soft and comfy. Our children have been testing these pajamas for a year, and we are delighted with the quality and wear.
- Low Fire Danger for peace of mind.
- 30% merino/70% cotton jersey fabric.
- Machine wash with liquid wool wash for best durability. We recommend avoiding laundry powder as this can damage the merino fibers.
- Tumble dry on low, line dry or hang on your heated towel rail. This fabric dries very quickly.
- Please note if you hot tumble dry these suits they will shrink in the length quite a bit, so only line or LOW tumble dry.
- We recommend drying immediately after washing by either hanging flat or low tumble drying.
Size & Fit Info:
- These suits are about right for the age, ie not too big or too small.
- They are a bit longer in the body than skinny fit onesies, to allow plenty of room for cloth nappies or pull-ups at night.
CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME