Woolbabe SUMMER Sleeping Bag DUSK STARS
- Recommended by our sleep coaches
- Our most versatile summer sleeping bag
- Simple & quick to use front zip
- Stays comfy even when baby is sweaty
- Helps to regulate temperature
- 30% merino with 70% organic cotton
- Safe sleep - use without any additional bedding
- Zero waste - packaged in a reusable cloth bag
OHBaby! Awards 2020 - GOLD WINNER - Most Recommended Product - Woolbabe Sleeping Bag
Our summer Woolbabe sleeping bag is perfect for the warmer months. Made from 1 layer of the exclusive woolbabe merino + organic cotton. it is suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin. It is so soft and does not feel at all woolly or scratchy. The 30% merino content also means the summer Woolbabe is excellent for moisture absorption. The bag will remain comfortable even if baby is a little sweaty or has a leaky nappy. Compare this to the cold, clammy feeling of 100% cotton!
The combination of wool and cotton offers the best of both worlds, providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions. These conditions are often more difficult to gauge what your child should sleep in. The wool component still provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature, which encourages everyone to have a good nights sleep. It can be used from about 24 to 32 degree room temperature, just by varying the clothing inside the bag.
Relax! I'm Cosy. This sums up what woolbabe is all about. Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
The Front Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop your baby's arms through the arm-holes and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
All sizes have under-arms snaps for a cosy fit when you start using the bag.
- 3-24 months - 95cm from shoulder to bottom hem. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3-6 months.
- 2-4 years - measures 115cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable for children once they are in size 2 clothing only, not suitable for smaller children. Minimum 12kg.