Little Unicorn Nappy bag - Citywalk Tote COGNAC
Seamlessly navigate your day with one versatile bag in tow.
From morning diaper changes to mid-day meetings, you’re covered. Carry it cross body for a hands-free option, or over the shoulder for a more polished and sophisticated look. A zip open closure keeps baby's and your necessities secure, while 6 interior pockets keep essentials organized and ready to go. Slip a tablet into the protective pocket, and stash keys or a phone in the front pouch for easy access.
- Diaper bag, work bag or travel bag
- Carry with top handles, over the shoulder or cross body
- Built in shoulder straps
- 5 interior storage pockets
- Soft-lined, protective tablet pocket
- Includes wipeable vegan leather changing pad
- Sturdy base with protective feet
- Wipes clean, inside and out
- Weighs approx 600g
- 43cm x 35cm x 12cm
Standard Delivery Charges:
- Orders $150.00 and over - FREE
- Orders under $150.00 - $6.99
Approximate Delivery Timeframe:
- Auckland: 2-3 business days
- North Island: 3-4 business days
- South Island: 4-5 business days
- + 2-3 extra business days for rural delivery
Unfortunately, we do not delivery to PO Boxes. Also excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) We do not deliver to these islands at present.
Delivery of oversized items, such as cots, wardrobes and changing tables may require collection from the courier depot. We cannot guarantee delivery to your doorstep.
All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover rips, tears, burns, and holes resulting from daily use, and damages cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported within 10 working days of receiving your product. Proof of purchase must be presented.
Waysoft Limited does not offer refunds. If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or store credit subject to conditions found in our returns policy.